With EHEIM aquaball we offer you an award-winning internal filter concept with all-round benefits
The ball is the trick. The round pump head sits in a ball joint. This enables adjustment of the outflow direction as required. The flow rate is set by the output regulator. And the power-diffusor adjusts the air flow.
Due to its modular system the filter volume can be customised as required. The filter baskets are easy to clip in and remove and can be filled with a variety of filter media.
Benefits of EHEIM aquaball
- all-round adjustable pumphead to direct the outflow as required
- fitted with power-diffusor for strong oxygen enrichment and a wide jet nozzle for natural surface water movement
- modular construction – for customised filter volume as required and for cleaning at different intervals to preserve bacteria cultures
- Easy removal and return of filter baskets with Easy-Klick locking system
- The filter baskets can be filled with different filter media
- Even water suction on all sides over almost the whole outside surface area
- The filter holders are secured to the glass with suction cups; the filter is easy to remove
- Complete with original EHEIM Filter media and ready for use
Aquaball 45 – for aquariums up to 45L
Aquaball 60 – for aquariums up to 60L
Aquaball 130 – for aquariums up to 130L
Aquaball 180 – for aquariums up to 180L