With EHEIM biopower you have a high performance internal filter that has never before existed.
It has got its all-round rotatable pumphead, its modular construction and further features from the aquaball concept.
The special thing about biopower is that it offers multi-layer filtration just like an external filter. The closed filter baskets are filled with highly efficient filter medial (e.g. SUBSTRATpro). The inlet basket with filter cartridge for the mechanical-biological prefiltration is located at the bottom. The water sucked in at the bottom is pumped to the top through the various filter layers and after filtration directed back into the tank.
Benefits of EHEIM biopower
- Multi-layer filtration just like an external filter
- Modular construction with closed filter baskets, filled with EHEIM SUBSTRATpro; inlet basket with filter cartridge (Other filter media can also be used)
- Pumphead holder at the top with filter pad and cover grill
- All-round adjustable pumphead to direct the outflow as required
- Fitted with power-diffusor for strong oxygen enrichment and a wide jet nozzle for natural surface water movement
- Easy removal and repositioning of filter baskets with Easy-Klick locking system
- Suitable for aquariums with light to moderate stocking; for fresh or marine water
- Complete with original EHEIM Filter media and ready for use
BioPower 160 – for aquariums up to 160L
BioPower 200 – for aquariums up to 200L
BioPower 240 – for aquariums up to 240L