Keeps pond water balanced and healthy.
- Maintains correct water conditions: stabilises pH and carbonate hardness (KH)
- Creates healthy living conditions for fish, plants, and micro-organisms: replenishes important trace elements, vitamins, and organic substances
- Contains essential vitamins and trace elements as well as organic substances supporting the reproduction of microorganisms decomposing harmful substances
- Helps promote a healthier, cleaner pond environment: supports plant growth and other natural processes that are beneficial to the pond
- Increases assimilative capacity of the water and in that way leads to improved water quality