Three-stage professional reverse osmosis system incorporating:
- Sediment Pre-Filter
- Activated Carbon Block Filter
- High quality TFC RO Membrane
- Self-piercing water connector
- Drain clamp
- 6m of 1/4″ RO flexible tubing
V2 Pure 50 – suitable for producing up to 50 US gal/425 UK gal/188 litres per day*
V2Pure 75 – suitable for producing up to 75 US gal/63 UK gal/285 litres per day*
V2Pure 100 – suitable for producing up to 100 US gal/84 UK gal/380 litres per day*
* NB: RO water production capacities and contaminant rejection rates are based on an ambient temperature of 25°C and a mains water operating pressure of 50 psi (approx 3.5 bar). Please note that the RO water production capacity and contaminant rejection rates will be reduced at lower ambient temperatures and in areas of lower mains water pressures so this must be taken into account when choosing the correct RO model for your requirements.
Advanced models include TDS meter, which measures total dissolved solids and ensures you are producing top quality RO water whilst also letting you know when to change your filters inside your RO unit.